CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, September 7, 2012

Dear XZXD

Hey there,

I just want to thank you for all those memories. I've been waiting for a year :) and I just want to tell you that I love you always. But I can't wait forever. Life goes on, right. I don't wanna make my life more miserable. I know what I'm doing and I take any risks for you, but just for now I want to forget about you. Hey, I won't forget all those memories, it's great, lovely, and unforgettable, but I just want my life back. I love you now and forever. Thank you and sorry, sorry, sorry. Sorry for my feelings. Thanks for those precious memories, those are ever-lasting in my life.

Goodbye :)


your old friend,
Michelle Averil

0 comments:

Post a Comment