CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, September 7, 2012

Unexpected Things

Hola, fellas ;) Miss me so bad? Me too.

I mean I miss me so bad. The old me, when I can laugh as hard as I can, I can find the real happiness. Now? My life is miserable. It's getting worse and worse. I love the new class, it's amazing. Some people may can be a little bit sucks, but some people are awesome. But it's not that. My health is getting worse, and no one cares.

I didn't go to school today, because I'm not feeling well. I decided to take some absurd photos and trying to forget life a little while.

Here's the photos






Now, I want to tell you something, some quotes that I've just learned in my life. :)

  1. Sometimes you just gotta accept that some people can only be in your heart, not in your life.
  2. True friends come to your life, they don't comfort you with a lie, but they hurt you with the truth to make you a better person, although sometimes it hurts, but doesn't mean they're not supporting you.
  3. There's always gonna be a problem, no matter how small or big it is. What you gotta do is live with it, not run from it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment