CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Break. Burn. End.

Hola fellas :D Finally I have time to write my blog, so ......... what's now?

Well, now I'm not gonna share you some story, just a little bit clue about what happened in life.

I'm in a big confusion right now. Every time I stop by and think, everything turns out different. So negative, but real. And then I tell myself "yeah, no one cares, right?". Well, couple days ago, I had a fight, with dad. yeah, so random. Mom's at Jeddah. My brother? Ergh, who the fuck care? My grandma? She's annoying. A friend? Well, they're all busy. So? No one :)

Well, I've just realized that some people have been stalking on me. You know what, gurl? I'm glad. Somebody is spying on me, well, it's like papparazzi I think. But if you're stalking on me, it doesn't mean that you know me enough. So don't judge me so quick.

There's some new song that I'm addicted to. Here's a picture of lyrics from Taylor Swift's new song called "Begin Again". It's really touching :'') And this is the official music video :)




thank you and ciao :D
-michelleaveril

0 comments:

Post a Comment