CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, August 19, 2011

World Becomes Worse or Just Me?

With my cute smile and a big hug, I can show the world who really i am. But now, the title is "World Becomes Worse or Just Me?". This story isnt about fuckin haters or enemies. I'm tired of all that. They're just jelaous so much, and forget what did they say about me.

And now, this story about friendship and love. First, about my best friend call her F. She always tell me what is her new information.

One day, one of my best friend, call him P, P tells me that F is in relationship with my other friend, call him R. First, i didnt trust P. Because F is my best friend, and when i was 8th grader, F promise to me that she will never ever ever has a relationship with R. And then I closed my twitter. AND I HAD A NIGHTMARE!

to be continued~

~michelle averil~

0 comments:

Post a Comment