CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Friday, August 19, 2011

Just Like The Butterfly Fly Away

Today, I'm in a big confusion. Something just happened. And I was like sooo sad. I'm not gonna tell you guys, what did just happened. I'm just gonna tell you to know how it really feel. Hurts. Too hurts. Wanna cry. Cant cry. Why did I choose this title? Because my tears flows just like the butterfly fly away, worthless. It means something, but worthless.

I'm also not gonna tell the person who hurts me, what's the reason, what did just happened, did i do wrong, no i'm not gonna answer it, because all youre gonna do is pretended to give in, pretending to feel too many succumb. I'm tired for all of that. What i'm gonna show you is, all my sacrifices. For you. I'm not pretending, youve never feel how it hurts so much.

Thanks by the way, for reading this post.

I LOVE Y'ALL READERS!

~michelle averil~

0 comments:

Post a Comment