CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Friendship Never Ends

Maybe your first thought about this title is "Oh My God, I'm tired of listening to those words." or "Get the hell out of my mind.". But if you go into these words one by one, you will find a meaning which is very beautiful and hard to find. Friendship Never Ends. Yeap, now, I want to tell ya a story. It's about one of my friend. Once, we're best friends. We're always three. We can't be separated. And now, we're separated. Our class is different and we played with our friends each. And sometimes, we try to not be separated like hanging out together, just three of us, but we can't. Our talk became incoherent. We're really separated. Then one of my best friends that I am talkin about, is totally change! I dont know. She act like a slut, just like her friends. I mean, it's okay to hang out with boys but .... well, I can't tell this here because it'll create a problem. BUT REALLY?! Do you really have to do that? It's like you're no longer you anymore, the one that I knew, once. Well maybe she realize that I change too, but it's not a lot. From the first, I'm the moody one. Can be rough, can be soft. Can be the patient, can be the person who easily angered. But not like her, it's like not her anymore. Well, it's her life right? Not mine. But don't blame me if I dont like you anymore. Because it's my life. Fair enough, right? Well, like I said from the first, "FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS". It's not impossible, but hard to reach. Just try to be the one who had friendship never ends with your best friend. :) ~michelle averil~

0 comments:

Post a Comment